A forum for the Wakfu guild, Lovelace
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 The worst introduction known to man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poop Face Galore

Poop Face Galore

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-16

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:06 am

Hi this is Ziffy.

I like long walks on the beach-












































The worst introduction known to man Tumblr_m35gnnE6Qo1r7rk3s

-WITH FUCKING HUGE-ASS EXPLOSIONS




But yeah, I'm Rue, nineteen. I pretty much played Wakfu since the Beta and decided to rejoin since summer started... I devote 99% of my time to 3D Animation thanks to the college I attend, but the remaining 1% of my time now belongs to Wakfu! Yay! :3a

Ummm.. Not much else I can say. I main a Water eca who wears a spiffy musketeer outfit.. That's it. And I like the color blue. And kitties, and using the ":3" emote.


The worst introduction known to man Tumblr_m26yk3blmr1qbsydho1_500

HERE HAVE SOME MORE EXPLOSIONS OKAY BYE. :3333


The worst introduction known to man Tumblr_m2oi34Zgxp1qd2935o1_500




The worst introduction known to man Tumblr_llnv5uazpf1qdurlco1_250



The worst introduction known to man Tumblr_lp3hly7Qa71qb7nmoo1_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassia
Admin
Cassia

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-06-11

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 am

Welcome to the forum Ziffy Very Happy

Nice explosions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovelace.forumotion.com
Astre

Astre

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 26

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:32 am

After reading your introduction, I'm gonna say you're a girl.
That name can't be for males...

If it is, then I'm sorry for being ignorant. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmacht

Sturmacht

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-11

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Ziffy: The Michael Bay of Lovelace   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 am

That's a gratuitous amount of explosions. I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poop Face Galore

Poop Face Galore

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-16

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 am

Hurray for explosions!

@Astre: It's all good. I always imagined my name was unisex, but uh, okay... You will never find out. Maybe. Hue. :3a

EDIT: "The Michael Bay of Lovelace"

OH MY GOD THAT NAME WAS LINGERING IN MY HEAD WHEN I POSTED THIS, WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deandip



Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-06-11

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:02 pm

love the gifs
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/deandip
Poop Face Galore

Poop Face Galore

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-16

The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 am

I love you, Bean. u///u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




The worst introduction known to man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst introduction known to man   The worst introduction known to man Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The worst introduction known to man
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !
» introduction
» Introduction
» Worst Designed Cards

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovelace :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: