Lovelace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Wakfu guild, Lovelace

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice on my endgame build thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
. Oshera .

. Oshera .

Advice on my endgame build thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Advice on my endgame build thoughts   Advice on my endgame build thoughts EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 am

Oshera (Water Xelor) Stats: 2ap, 1ra, 30ini, 5hp - The Ap is kind of self explaned and so is the range I would assume, but some if not most would dissagree on the initiative statting.. I have heard most say it is pointless to stat it, but ini means faster ini bonus.. for an xelor that is an extra 3Ap .. If an enemy has a higher ini than you, they get to the bonus first allowing them to steal your 3ap bonus.. and why would you give your enemy three free ap? as for the 5hp with an odd number it doesn't go in to 2 correctly so I decided to cut the ini short at 30 to make it look better haha everything has to end in a zero or a five Razz (cept ofc those that can't ex: ap, ra, mp) Specialties: Xelor's Dial 9/9, Devotion 9/9, Temporal Armor 20/20, Master Of Time 20/20, Rollback 20/20 and Time Theft as the half - Dial is self explaned and neccessary, Devotion is good and helps support the group I mean who doesn't like free ap, Temporal Armor gives mech.. more sinistro (: I think yes plus everytime I get hit I have a chance of gaining ap, Master Of Time gives ini which I explained earlier is a must have for an xelor imo plus gives percent to removing ap which is nice, Rollback haha I don't think I need to explain why that one is wanted, and for the half.. well Time Theft is the only decent one left.. being pure water temporal waves (tick/tock) isn't really helpful to me except for the chance to remove an extra ap every time I remove 1 ap although the percent I would get for a half leveled one isn't really worth it.. Endgame Set:
JOOOLWJOONOWJOOHKWJOMOMWKWJOJHIWJOJHIWJOOOOWJOONKWJOOHIWJOOLHW

IHateBroccolii (Fire Sac) (Redo: Tri Element AKA Water Sac) Set: JOOOLWJOONOWJOJIIWCLHBWJOJIJWJOOOKWJOOOKWJOMIBWJOMHLWJOOHBWJOOLHW

Everything Breaks (Air Iop) Stats: 2mp, 1ap, 5ch, 50hp, 10ini - Mp is a given.. Iops need this to move around and still be able to use gust .. ap with low ap moves like flurry and jabs any and all ap can be put to use .. CH I'm going for Crits/Backstabs with this Iop (may sound weird, but it's my build idea) now it doesn't help with backstabs, but it helps with the other part of my build.. crits lol just like it says haha.. Hp another given.. health is important for up close attackers .. scratch that health is important for any class of any element.. ini once again I personally like to go first and going first may allow you to get where you need to be so that they cannot run away from you .. besides what else would I use the points on lol .. I would have done 9ch but it doesn't look right.. would rather it be 10 or 5 .. ): .. Specialties: Jump 9/9, Compulsion 20/20, Virility 20/20, Locking Pro 20/20, Show Off 20/20 and the half being Increase ... Jump .. is a must for mobility plus gives dmg to next attack .. Compulsion .. dmg dmg dmg .. Virility.. Health Health Health .. Locking Pro .. Damage if I lock the enemy .. I'm close combat already .. I want to lock the enemy .. and if I do I get extra dmg for it.. I think yes .. Show Off .. when allies ch or kill extra dmg .. good for pve .. it helps and is better than putting points into any other specialty .. Increase .. as the half .. apparently they are making it better anyways, but 1wp for a little added tiny boost of dmg .. sometimes in high lv pvp a tiny bit of extra dmg can make or break .. but increase was chosen because the other specialties weren't going to work for my build... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING (Big Letters) "Should put into Authority" .. my answer to that is.. even if it wasn't supposedly getting nerfed (idk I haven't read the character changes yet .. I'm kind of scared to read what is will happen to my beloved toons) but like I was saying even if it wasn't .. Authority turns the enemy around .. I'm going for backstabs and crits.. "But Osh, the extra damage from Authority makes up for the small dmg backstabs give" .. Not my cup of tea .. Iops have no strategy at all they just punch punch pucnh .. I want to give mine atleast a little bit of a difference.. using jump to hop behind them for backstabs.. Idk .. I'd like to hear what your opinions on that are.. Set: N/A atm

Mystical Rabies (Earth Eca) 10ap build using All In - Reasoning: All In at max level does 11dmg per ap with 5% chance per ap to do double dmg therefor 10ap would be 110+elemental spell dmg % with 50% to do double dmg .. doing a pure crits 10ap earth build.. statting 22crits, 1ap ? That is all I have sofar ..

Anti-Bacterial Soap (Water Eni) First of all I would like to state I am thinking of making this my group only toon and by that I mean I am going pure support no attack making it a must for me to group at all times.. I am not going to put points into zombification so that I can put points into things that will help me as a support eni to help the guild better.. Stats: N/A atm Specialties: Expert Healer 20/20, EniRaiser 9/9, Constitution 20/20, Absorption 20/20, Heal Drain 20/20 as for the half I would have to say Transcendance .. Expert healer I think is pretty explained in it's name.. EniRaiser .. gotta bring people back to life because my heals suck to much to keep them alive lool .. Constitution is another support feature whatnot to help out the group by giving them more hp, Absorption.. if I take less damage then I can focus my heals on others rather than both myself and them plus I believe it has an aoe aura effect for adjacent allies ? .. Heal Drain .. I'll just give an example for this one .. say your in a UB fight with two eni .. one eni heals the tank lets just say .. now not only did the tank get healed, but so did the other eni .. and lastly the half .. Transcendance.. makes for a decent heal that I believe only costs wp so It's basically a extra just in case type of thing I assume and believe .. Set: JIMIBWJOOHJWJKBIMWJOMOBWJOMNLWJOJHIWJOJHIWJOJICWJINCBWJOMHKWJOOLHW

Set builder glitches when I put the codes in and keeps items from the last build, but hopefully that is just me and you will get the intended set so that you may help me with my build.. I will finish all of the builds and add what spells I plan to use at a later date, thank you for your time and support.(:

Advice and Destructive/Constructive Critisism is WANTED and WELCOMED(:

`Oshera

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I nolonger have a panda, but here was the endgame build idea for him

(Earth Panda) Stats: N/A atm Specialties: Karchamrak 9/9, Barrel 9/9, Barrelhop 9/9, Bottomless Barrel 20/20, Master Of Merriment 20/20 and as the half Aggressive Barrel .. Karchamrak.. gotta pick up the barrel somehow.. Barrel .. what is a panda without his barrel of booze .. barrelhop .. mobility ... Bottomless Barrel .. You don't want to have to stop mid fight to go for a booze run .. keep that barrel as full as can be .. Master Of Meriment .. Have you not heard Alchohol is the best medicine.. oh wait nvm .. thats laughter that they say is the best medicine.. but still .. heals .. cmon you know you want.. and then Aggressive Barrel .. when enemies try and deplete your barrel by attacking it while you are not holding it will reflect.. but being an earth panda I plan to hold the barrel at almost all times.. with some exceptions obviously Set: N/A atm

Last edited by . Oshera . on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more changed some realized some set ideas needed kit statted I'll edit the rest later)
Back to top Go down
. Oshera .

. Oshera .

Advice on my endgame build thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Outdated   Advice on my endgame build thoughts EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

Edit: Ankama changes spells and specialties too often therefore for the time being I am no longer going to update with build ideas. (Not that I have updated it recently anyways)
Back to top Go down

Advice on my endgame build thoughts
Page 1 of 1