Lovelace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Wakfu guild, Lovelace

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want my set , help :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enerzio

enerzio

I want my set , help :D Empty
PostSubject: I want my set , help :D   I want my set , help :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:26 pm

So... I made a set but I don't know how to get it or which one to pick..

Its full Starry set (Which I have) and it takes up

Head
Breastplate
1 Ring
Cape
Boots

and its going to be either merged with a Crit set from rat with

Rat Ring
Rat Belt
Rat Ammulet
+ Woolly Eppaulettes
+ Nun Scythe, Its name is like Fake monsue or something.
for a total of 12% crits

OR a AP set ._.

Gobsage Comfoters
Gobsage Ammy
Rat Belt
Great Maka Sword
for a total of 9 AP, and only 3% crits. or The Nun Shovel (Idk its name) basically just changes the stats of the nunscythe of Crits to Pros which, as an Enu, I value more.

So.. yah :O I prefer the 9 AP , but if I start critting more, my refinement deals 1.5x more standard but the item it destroys doubles Surprised so most level 90 mobs get dealt 180+ like 500 (as of right now)

so halp ;d?

Back to top Go down
Cassia
Admin
Cassia

PostSubject: Re: I want my set , help :D   I want my set , help :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm

12% crit is really nothing. On my ecaflip I have my crit maxed out (22%), a little bit of crit gear (+8% or so) and then I also have crit from skills in battle and even with 70%+ crit total I almost never manage to crit anything.

I would go with the AP, it's more consistent damage than trying to rely on crits.
Back to top Go down
https://lovelace.forumotion.com
deandip

PostSubject: Re: I want my set , help :D   I want my set , help :D EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Get the Crit set, and then try to go for the 9ap set. Chances are you aren't going to get the Gobbsage equips soon anyway, so I would focus on what you can get pretty easily first. Nothing wrong with having the pieces for both setups. If you don't like some setup later, just sell what you don't want. If range can make up for lack of mp, you might want to have a +range amulet and a satisfaction ring for an ap point while you wait on getting the Gobbsage String.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/deandip
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want my set , help :D   I want my set , help :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I want my set , help :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovelace :: Wakfoolery :: Adventure!-
Jump to: