Lovelace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Wakfu guild, Lovelace

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you re-build your character?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassia
Admin
Cassia

How did you re-build your character? Empty
PostSubject: How did you re-build your character?   How did you re-build your character? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Since we got a stat and skill reset, how did you re-build your character? Is it the same as before or did you make changes?

On my ecaflip I maxed out my crit and put the remaining points I had into intelligence. I kept my attack skills the same pretty much with putting 80 points into "Die Alright" and 80 into "Craps". And instead of maxing out "Paws Off" I put those points into "Flealine Army" and maxed that out.

I'm fairly happy with my new build :3
Back to top Go down
https://lovelace.forumotion.com
Astre

Astre

PostSubject: Re: How did you re-build your character?   How did you re-build your character? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I stuck with Air Sac for Illimite.
I really enjoy Air Sacrier. c:

However, for my Water Sram, I'm thinking of making it into a Fire Sram. :/
I used to love my Water Sram, but this new update really nerfed it, in my opinion. :/

Edit;; Also, caw.
Back to top Go down
Sturmacht

Sturmacht

PostSubject: But I've always been this classy!   How did you re-build your character? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

My Air Sac build changed very little with this last update. Went with Agility stacking again and went ahead and got the point in MP that I was mulling over for the last while.

As far as my spell xp distribution, it all went into Motion Sickness, Assault and Rejectatto.

For my specialties, I maxed Transposition and Attraction and got Blood Pact to 18, just the way it was before the patch. I've made a slight change in maxing Sanguine armor, in lieu of several points in Angrrr, and am considering putting points into a super-secret tech specialty.

Also, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Laiyenu

Laiyenu

PostSubject: Re: How did you re-build your character?   How did you re-build your character? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:26 am

I went from water eca to Earth eca.

Water Build
1AP
120 Chance
rest HP

Earth
1AP
All Strength like a boss

The difference. I do dmg now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you re-build your character?   How did you re-build your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you re-build your character?
Page 1 of 1